Wednesday, May 30, 2007

See Speak Hear

After posting an entry about ‘Call Center Interviews’ Idj tagged me and made it as a comment on my blog. I checked her blog and after reading her post I suddenly came across to Kim Pineda’s blog and it amazes me as I read her entries especially the ‘Dear God’ that children wrote. It caught my attention and found myself smiling, what a great day! Ooops.. I forgot I came late today in the office  lol.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. Curiosity Killer
2. Chrissy
3. Kim
4. Nuninu
5. Caloykoy

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)

1. Joni Ang
2. Mark Hernandez
3. Roselle Crisostomo
4. Red Hogar
5. Tara Frejas

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 12 years old that time and I’m on my first year high school, 2nd to the smallest male student in my class. I have a huge bag that contains all of my books, notebooks, my lunchbox, pencil case and paper pads. I also had a crush on my classmate but she already had a boyfriend that time and the song I remember that year is Boys II Men’s One Sweet Day.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

May last year, I was applying at DirectWithHotels as a Web Designer to try my luck and I did it. Lol and this month serve as my 10th month here at DirectWithHotels.

Five snacks you enjoy

This question is very difficult to answer, why 5 snacks only? Grrr.. I love to eat so much! Can I make it top 10 snacks?

1. Pasta
2. Chocolates
3. Doughnuts
4. Junk Foods
5. Siomai

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:


visit my playlist at www.wiredfreak.imeem.com

1. Can You Help Me - Usher
2. Separated - Usher
3. Mama – Boys II Men
4. Say It – Voices of Theory
5. Wait For You – Elliot Yamin

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:


1. Buy a house and lot.
2. Put my own businesses like foods, condo rental, and other internet services.
3. Deposit Money in the accounts of my siblings and niece.
4. Donate Money on charities and organizations who are seeking for financial support.
5. Travel with my whole family.

Five bad habits:

1. Report to office late.
2. Sleep late.
3. Eat too much.
4. Being so observant.
5. Too much joking

Five things you like doing:

1. Playing Sports (basketball, badminton and others)
2. Food Trip hehe
3. Bonding with my PIC, karra
4. Going out with my college and office barkada
5. Helping others

Five things you would never wear again

1. Big / Loose Shirts
2. Elephant Pants
3. The Polo’s of my Tatay
4. My undies' garter that looks like a bacon. :P
5. Track and Field Shorts

Five favorite toys:

1. My PC
2. Basketball Ball
3. Playstation / XBOX
4. My niece’s little bear lol
5. Magic Cards Deck

At last I'm done! :D

3 comments:

Idj said...

your bacon look-a-like undies? ew... disgusting, man!!! =P

thanks for responding :)

Anonymous said...

Haha. Kakatag ko lng din sayo! :p

kim said...

wow naman p're... ilagay ba ang buong pangalan ko sa entry mo, p're? wow. thanks. cool.

now, pwede mo na po bang tanggalen? dyahe eh! ahahaha!

And siomai as a snack? That's the first I've heard of this practice. Normally, I eat tons and tons of it during Sunday breakfast. But then again, that's probably why the Chinese (both HK'ers and mainlanders) categorise it under "Dimsum," or "little food," ergo, snacks. But they're so fulfulling!

And, yes, I agree with Idj... too much info re. your undies with bacon-like garters. Waaaaaayyy too much info, p're. :)

Thanks for doing the meme, though! Pretty darned cool.