Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Top 10 songs for today

One of my likes is music. I love music so much even though I don’t have the skills and talents on singing and playing musical instruments. Can anyone teach me even just how to play a basic strumming or plucking of guitar?

Anyways, here are my top 10 songs that I listened today arranged from the most to the least played. I chose the songs not because of the lyrics but because of the beat of the music, weird huh?

1. Sa Langit – Moonstar 88
2. Simple Things – Usher
3. It’s not over - Daughtry
4. Vindicated – Dashboard Confessional
5. Home – Daughtry
6. Real Girl – Mutya Buena (former Sugababes)
7. Who is she to you – Brandy feat.Usher
8. Feels like tonight – Daughtry
9. Only One – Yellowcard
10. Better Days – Goo Goo Dolls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turuan kita! kaso basics lang alam ko hahaha! ganda ng Sa Langit no? at waah, i get enough "Vindicated" shouts from Deej, tama naaaa. HAHA

Oi panget salamat nga pala sa treat hahaha! wala pa ko gip sayo :p

caci said...

hehehe alright thanks! yup ganda nga ng sa langit hehe

naku un lang wala un hehe :P