Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just turned 22

I woke up in the morning so surprised as I saw lots of relatives and friends greeted me a happy birthday.

My plans today are to treat my officemates an ice cream and buy some foods for a liltle celebration at home. On this coming weekend my siblings, other relatives and I will gather to celebrate it. The problem is we haven’t decided yet a good bistro to enjoy the night. I’m just hoping that on we can finalize everything by tomorrow.

What I missed today? I forgot to attend a mass my bad! It has been our culture to attend a mass or even go to a church to pray but because I have work I didn’t make it.

Who I am missing? Of course my dear parents who I have been longing for 13 years now. My grandparents who took care of me also after my parents died. My cousins, we haven’t seen these days anymore and lastly my pic, karra hehe at last I can see her on Saturday yihiii!

For those who greeted me today that I haven’t replied I would like to take this opportunity to thank you. God Bless us All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PANGET KA TALAGA! DI KO MN LANG ALAM NA NAGBIRTHDAY KA! HMP! AYAW PA KSE SABIHIN NUNG NAKARAAN. HMP HMP!!

SAN LIBRE KO? :D