Monday, June 04, 2007

How much does your blog or website cost?

How much does you blog or website cost? If you want to know you may visit this link http://www.cwire.org/website-value-calculator/ enter the url of your blog or website and click the button 'value' wait for about 5 seconds for broadband users and i think a minute for dial-up users and the results will be displayed below. 

My portfolio website WIREDFREAK has a value of $43,153,518
My blog CARLO ISLES cost a huge amount of  $43,153,518
My ESPRESSO MACHINE website has a value of $58 -- the smallest value i have ever seen!

try and check the value of your website now!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it is not accurate at all. the computation was based on your strenght of your main domain. your site is just a subdomain of a strong domain.

- just my 2 cents

kim said...

regardless of what ed said, my site is valued at $51,521,261!

now if that were real moolah, hooboy, the things i can do with it...