Sunday, June 17, 2007

Would you rather choose mine?

I love being a Bedan or Bedista and I am really proud of it. It is proven that Bedan students and Alumni are really hardcore supporters of the school and this gave my idea on creating a tee shirt design for my peers in San Beda but nothing happened because i lacked of marketing my design.

After a year, a fellow bedan showcased his spoof edition of shirts to other bedans, most of them purchased his tee shirts and that happened often. Now its NCAA Season 83 and this is my time to market my new ideas and designs. Last week, i posted my tee shirt design in bedista.com few days after I post my entry, other competitors showed up selling the same brand (San Beda) but different design.

In this case, we have 3 designs competing to a small population of target audience, If you were to ask what San Beda Tee Shirt are you going to choose?

1. My Design - The Bedista Tee Shirt
2. Fellow Bedan 1 - Second Coming
3. Fellow Bedan 2 - Ekwe Shirt

Please Choose one and why.

12 comments:

Idj said...

i know that the shirt is supposed to be in support of the latest basketball season, but i like mine simple. so my vote goes to your design.

and not just because friend kita - pero the simpler, the better - well, at least for me. :)

caci said...

alright thanks idj

mine - 1
bedan one - 0
bedan two - 0

Anonymous said...

dude, count me in on your design. the simplier the better.

peace out!

caci said...

your counted dude!

mine - 2
bedan one - 0
bedan two - 0

Anonymous said...

hi! hehe same with idj.. the simpler the better.. ;)

the 3rd shirt looks nice but it does not support the whole team.. hehe just my opinion po.. :)

caci said...

Nice! Thanks Anais

mine - 3
bedan one - 0
bedan two - 0

Red Ravishing said...

I am not really a Coca-cola SD fanatic though I like the twist you did to ride with the popularity of the leading drink.. haha.

I dig your designs cause I dig typography and would want to wear 'em on a humid day. :D

I would also love to wear EKWE's Design to a cool coliseum game.

However, I would ask you guys to change the transcription to LASALYANO. Wahahaha.

Then I'll buy. :p

caci said...

Thanks for the comments and a good suggestions. If madami bibili ng lasalyano, then I'll make it for you. :)

mine - 3
bedan one - 0
bedan two - 0

Idj said...

wrong count mister, its supposed to be already 4 :)

Anonymous said...

pare, trip ko yung shirt na gawa mo. Gusto ko rin maka-score nung Ekwe shrit.

Where can I avail of those two? Please let me know.

GO SAN BEDA FIGHT!

caci said...

please send me an email... but before sending it please read my other post here for details http://carloisles.blogspot.com/2007/06/ncaa-83-san-beda-tee-shirt.html

caci said...

please check the next topic na lang for details..