Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Adobe Photoshop New Logo

Adobe Photoshop has released its new logo and also has new tagline "See What's Possible". Yes it's true and it's official! - We can't be dreaming.

"The Photoshop logo on a product, service, or technology, represents the rich legacy, technical quality, and attention to detail that has made Photoshop the gold standard in digital imaging," - from the press docs.

I love Photoshop and I have used it every day since college. The new logo looks like the iChat logo that was reversed and doesn't speak to what Photoshop is to me. I don't get this one either... it looks so out of place with the current CS3 icons that I have gradually accepted. Now this flys in the face of those. I don't see consistency here at all.

Here's a quick screenshots of the main variations on the logo.







9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Carlo! Thanks for pointing out a defective link on my blog. I see you're a Bedan - my brothers also attended San Beda. :) Cheers!-Peach aka Isha Abubakar

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done! Thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, the excellent message

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very useful message
It is remarkable, very much the helpful information

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i really enjoy your posting choice, very unique,
don't give up and also keep creating as a result it just simply worth to look through it.
excited to see more and more of your web content, thankx :)

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.